Day by day, we're facing an information overload - everyday news, tech news, posts of our favorite bloggers, funny facts, TED talks, and the list goes on. Personally, I enjoy reading articles recommended by friends or by bloggers I follow. So I figured - why not posting, from time to time, my random top five links for the day, for the week or for the month?
- Ema is a scout girl from Romania that needs our help. She was diagnozed with 3 cysts on her brain and needs a surgery that costs 20000 Euro. She's almost half way through raising these money - let's help her go on with her life! She's only 16!
- I was recently introduced to the most delicious home-made burger sauce: curry-mayonnaise-mustard sauce. For real burgers or "fake" veggie burgers, a delight! [Make sure to compensate with an extra hour at the gym ;)]
- Thinking about starting a new habbit for the new year to come? Here are five principles to follow in order to increase your chances.
- Our reality is built on myths. Here's an infographic with the world's most contagious falsehoods.
- Good bye 2014, may 2015 be even better! 2014 was one of the best years in history.
Did you stumbled upon something interesting, fun or mind-blowing this week? What are your favorite articles to share?
Last two articles are from the end-of-the-year list read on makavelis.com.